Indonesian companies are turning to global bonds to raise funds in order to reduce funding costs amid a downtrend in interest rates in the world’s financial markets.At least seven companies have already issued their global bonds since early January to take advantage of cheaper funds overseas.Property developer Lippo Karawaci and oil and gas company Medco Energi International were among the latest issuers of the global bonds.Lippo Karawci issued on Jan. 15 US dollar denominated bonds with a tenure of five years and a coupon rate of 8.13 percent a year and raised about $325 million. The bonds were oversubscribed four and a half times, the company said.Meanwhile, Medco Energi International said it had just issued global bonds with a tenure of seven years and a coupon rate of 6.37 percent. Medco raised $650 million from the issuance of the global bonds, which were liste… Google Log in with your social account Facebook LOG INDon’t have an account? Register here Forgot Password ? Linkedin Topics : global-bonds-issuance bond-market interest-rate US-dollar Indonesia companies business funding fund-raising
Ray White Sherwood and Graceville principal Cameron Crouch said the private oasis felt like it was a world away from everything, yet it was very central and only 4km to Brisbane CBD.“The property is so close to the University of Queensland, three of Brisbane’s major hospitals and a number of primary and secondary private schools,” he said. 51 Brisbane Corso, FairfieldThe wow factor starts immediately, with the entry leading in to a resort-style tropical paradise with a Balinese inspired covered walkway and water features. Now retired from the construction industry Mr Beech, and his wife Liz Ralston, are looking to downsize and looking forward to going travelling in the future.More from newsParks and wildlife the new lust-haves post coronavirus13 hours agoNoosa’s best beachfront penthouse is about to hit the market13 hours ago “We are definitely looking for a lock up and go type of home next so we can get the caravan and go and visit places like the Mataranka thermal springs in the Top End again,” he said.“We bought 51 Brisbane Corso in 2011 and it was in bad shape but it always had great bones. “There was no floors and the house had been gutted to a shell. “Given I had just retired, I obviously needed a project but it was definitely a more extensive build than I was expecting, however it turned out to be terrific.” Owner Bob Beech of Beech Constructions is selling his Fairfield home.HIS company has been behind the construction of many commercial projects around Brisbane, and now his own labour of love is up for grabs.Owner Bob Beech of Beech Constructions is selling his stunning, riverfront four bedroom home at 51 Brisbane Corso at Fairfield – a property he bought at auction seven years ago and undertook a massive 12-month build to transform the property into a tropical oasis. Mr Beech said the couple had been living up the road for 30 years and he had just finished a project. He said he knew the area and the house and so went to the auction and bid. “The view of the river is one you’d never get tired of,” he said. “It’s on such a great bend of the river, the view is magic and it’s been a terrific home for us but it’s now time for us to downsize.” Mr Beech said they had held parties for more than 130 people so the house was made for entertaining. Ray White Sherwood agent Michael Nolan said this property had everything you could possibly want, totalling 524sq m of floor area over three levels. Key features include a separate master bedroom retreat that encompasses the whole upper level with stunning river views, four spacious bedrooms each with a fully appointed bathroom, an outdoor garden shower, a large kitchen with stainless steel and granite benches, built-in bar fridges, and quality appliances, a striking timber internal staircase, a private pontoon and a double lock-up garage with a workshop and storage plus a double carport.“It has a functional layout with the designer kitchen as the central hub to expansive indoor/outdoor entertaining areas, pool and the family TV room,” Mr Nolan said. “There is plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy individual pursuits amidst these expansive proportions.”
Share Sharing is caring! Share Share Tweet InternationalLifestylePrintTravel Three regional airlines banned by EU in new blacklist update by: – April 4, 2012 39 Views no discussions Vice-president of the European Commission Siim Kallas. Photo credit: news.azBRUSSELS, Belgium — The European Commission adopted on Tuesday the 19th update of the European list of air carriers, including three Caribbean airlines, which are for safety reasons subject to an operating ban or operational restrictions within the European Union, better known as “the EU air safety list”.Conviasa, an air carrier certified in Venezuela, was added to the list due to safety concerns. The other two are Blue Wing Airlines of Suriname and Rollins Air of Honduras.According to the Commission, an operating ban on Conviasa was necessary due to numerous safety concerns arising from accidents and the results of ramp checks at EU airports. The safety performance of two other Venezuelan air carriers, Estellar Latinoamerica and Aerotuy, was also reviewed in depth; however, measures were not considered necessary at this stage. Nonetheless, these two air carriers remain subject to increased monitoring.The vice-president of the European Commission responsible for transport, Siim Kallas, said: “The Commission is ready to spare no effort to assist its neighbours in building their technical and administrative capacity to overcome any difficulties in the area of safety as quickly and as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, safety comes first. We cannot afford any compromise in this area. Where we have evidence inside or outside the European Union that air carriers are not performing safe operations, we must act to guarantee to exclude any risks to safety.”The decision is based on the unanimous opinion of the Air Safety Committee, composed of representatives of the 27 member states of the EU, Croatia, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). The Commission recognised the efforts of the safety oversight authorities of Aruba to reform the civil aviation system and notably to improve safety to guarantee that international safety standards are effectively and consistently applied. The Commission said it is ready to provide active support for these reforms in cooperation with ICAO, EU member states and the European Aviation Safety Agency.By Caribbean News Now contributor
ORVC Weekly Reoprt.(September 25-30)Congratulations to the Jac-Cen-Del Eagles on their 2017 ORVC Boys Soccer Title!!Congratulations to the Milan Lady Indians, Rising Sun Lady Shiners, and Southwestern Lady Rebels on their 2017 ORVC Girls Soccer Co-Titles!!Congratulations to the Jac-Cen-Del Lady Eagles on their 2017 ORVC Girls Cross Country Title!!Congratulations to the Southwestern Rebels on their 2017 ORVC Boys Cross Country Title!!Players of the Week.Volleyball: Danyka Groover – Rising SunBoys Soccer: T. J. Menchover – Jac-Cen-DelORVC Report (September 25-30)Courtesy of ORVC Recorder Travis Calvert.
Left to right: Principla Jim Jameson, Cathy Tichenor and Lora WilliamsGreensburg, In. — The Greensburg Rotary Club named the “Educator of the Year” and named a “Paul Harris Fellow” last at the Hampton Inn and Suites.Thirty-five-year teacher, Cathy Tichenor was honored as the “Educator of the Year” and was introduced by former student Lora Williams. Tichenor has taught speech, English and was known for her creative additions to events like prom and pep sessions. Tichenor also coached students seeking the Lilly Endowment Scholarship- those efforts resulted in all five finalists coming from South Decatur High School last year.Sally Koors was named a “Paul Harris Fellow” at the event. Koors was recognized for serving in a variety of leadership roles and selflessly giving her time to enrich the community. Past “Paul Harris Fellow” recipients are former President of the United States Jimmy Carter, Russian President Boris Yeltsin and astronaut James Lovell.Earlier this year the Greensburg Rotary club was recognized as the “District #6580 Club of the Year.” In 2020 the club will celebrate 100-years of service.
Greensburg, IN — The Main Street Greensburg (MSG) Board of Directors is pleased to announce Tonya Downey has been hired as the organization’s new Executive Director. Ms. Downey is a life-long resident of Decatur County and a graduate of Greensburg Community Schools. Ms. Downey also attended Indiana Business College where she achieved a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management. Prior to being hired as the Executive Director of Main Street Greensburg Ms. Downey worked for Batesville Casket Company, Tree City Graphics, LLC, & Greensburg Community School Corporation.Ms. Downey has been extremely involved in the Decatur County community serving as an active member of Tree County players in addition to holding the Greensburg Community High School’s Drama Club Director’s position. When not exercising her thespian skills Ms. Downey is married with two sons who are extremely active with youth football and raising their 4-H poultry.
Press Association The result is certain to increase the already considerable pressure on Pellegrini, who is struggling to arrest his side’s startling decline. Asked if he needed to question his own performance, the Chilean said: “I always think it is my responsibility, always.” The 61-year-old was then asked at his post-match press conference how the team could change their fortunes. “By winning,” he said. “That is the only way.” Pellegrini would not comment on his own future. “I am not talking about my position,” he said. “It is not important.” City now find themselves fourth in the table and, rather than looking upwards, perhaps facing a battle to retain a Champions League spot ahead of the likes of Southampton or Liverpool. Pellegrini insisted he was not thinking that way. The fallen champions crashed 4-2 at Old Trafford, the latest in a string of miserable results in 2015. City have now lost six of their last eight games in all competitions and have won just four from 12 in the league since pulling level with Chelsea at the top on New Year’s Day. He said: “We are concerned about trying to win the next game. We have to play six games more. We have been the whole year in first or second position and maybe in the last week, losing these two games, we are in fourth. “But United and Arsenal have to play against Chelsea. We have 18 points more to play for so we must not try make it a dramatic moment. “We now have two games at home, we must try to recover from this defeat and we must try to win the next game.” City actually started well as they chased a club record fifth successive derby win, scoring early through Sergio Aguero, but were then outmuscled for the rest of the contest. Goals from Ashley Young, Marouane Fellaini, Juan Mata and Chris Smalling meant they were well beaten before Aguero notched his 100th City goal as consolation. Pellegrini said: “I think it was a clear result for Man United. We didn’t defend well, especially for their goals, and they started playing with a lot of trust and they were clear winners.” Pellegrini admitted he was concerned about team spirit. He said: “There are lot of things that maybe the spirit of the team does not seem the real spirit, but we must try to continue playing the way we did for the first 20 minutes, it is the same team.” Key midfielder Yaya Toure had a largely ineffectual game, but Pellegrini did not respond to criticism from TV pundit Gary Neville, the former United defender. He said: “I don’t talk about opinions. They can have opinion what they want.” Pellegrini revealed captain Vincent Kompany was withdrawn at half-time with a groin injury. Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini accepted full responsibility for his ailing side’s dismal derby defeat at Manchester United.
This is placeholder textThis is placeholder text Latest posts by Fenceviewer Staff (see all) Latest Posts Schoodic Grange hosting sale – October 30, 2014 ELLSWORTH — The Maine Juniors Club is scheduled to hold tryouts for its under-14 Olympic teams in northeastern Maine Dec. 2 and Dec. 9. The tryouts would take place at the Ellsworth Elementary-Middle School here.Check-in is 3 to 3:30 p.m.; there is a required parent meeting from 4:30 to 5:15 p.m. These tryouts follow those held for the under-16 and under-18 age groups Nov. 11.For more information, contact Todd Brophy at 266-7136. Junior Olympics is a program of U.S.A. Volleyball and the New England Region of U.S.A.V. (NERVA). It is entering its 11th year. Competitions consist of scrimmages locally and tournaments in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine.In the 2010-2011 season, the club added two teams in the Northeast division as well as a boys’ youth program. They expect players to come from even more schools this season.For more sports news, pick up a copy of The Ellsworth American. Fenceviewer Staff Fitness trainer is now cancer-exercise expert – October 12, 2014 Bio Town report wins award – October 11, 2014
May 28, 2020 The Latest: F1’s Dutch GP canceled Associated Press All sporting competitions in Belgium have been suspended until July 31. The new season is set to start on Aug. 7.___More AP sports: https://apnews.com/apf-sports and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports,Tampa Bay Lightning advance to face Dallas Stars in Stanley Cup finals, beating New York Islanders 2-1 in OT in Game 6 Share This StoryFacebookTwitteremailPrintLinkedinRedditThe Latest on the effects of the coronavirus outbreak on sports around the world:___The Dutch Grand Prix has become the fourth Formula One race to be canceled this season. Organizers of the first Dutch GP in 35 years preferred to wait until next year in hope fans will be able to attend, rather than hold the race without them this time.The race in Zandvoort was set for May 3 and initially postponed.Race director Jan Lammers says “we would like to celebrate this moment, the return of Formula 1 in Zandvoort, together with our racing fans in the Netherlands.”The other races canceled were the season-opening Australian GP on March 15; the Monaco GP on May 24; and the French GP on June 28.Another six remain postponed. F1 organizers still hope to reschedule those and hold 15-18 races this season, starting with back-to-back races at the Austrian GP in July.___The postponed Belgian Cup final has been rescheduled for Aug. 1. That is one week before the start of the league’s next season.Belgian soccer authorities say the match between Club Brugge and Antwerp will take place in an empty King Baudouin Stadium.Club Brugge has the opportunity to secure a league-cup double after it was awarded its 16th Belgian title this month following a decision to end the current season prematurely because of the coronavirus pandemic.
CMC – WEST Indies emerging player Jayden Seales is looking forward to learning from cricket veterans and fellow Trinidadians in the 2020 Caribbean Premier League (CPL), once the COVID-19 pandemic does not prevent his debut in the franchise tournament.Seales was Tuesday named by Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR) as one of 10 Caribbean players selected for the 2020 season. He was the only new regional signee but another emerging player, Amir Jangoo who joined the squad last year, was among the nine retained.Back in March, the budding star made the list of West Indies Emerging Players drafted into this year’s CPL which is scheduled to take place August 19 – September 26 unless the global pandemic forces a postponement or cancellation.Like other regional cricketers, Seales is currently off the field and staying safe at home here, following established protocols in the fight against COVID-19.“I wasn’t expecting a CPL selection this early, but I am very pleased. I’m currently training at home; doing as much fitness and strength work as I can. I am looking forward to the CPL, to get back to proper training and playing, with the main aim being to break into the Trinidad [and Tobago] senior team in the near future,” he said in a recent interview on Windies Cricket Instagram Live.A stellar performance at the Under-19 World Cup held in South Africa earlier this year earned Seales the ICC’s nod for Team of the Tournament, although the West Indies squad missed out on the chance to compete in the World Cup final.The 18-year-old thrilled fans around the world as he attained speeds of over 90 mph on numerous occasions throughout the competition. He went on to amass a total of 10 wickets at an average of 18.3 in the six matches West Indies played.He has joined Jangoo, Kieron Pollard, Dwayne Bravo, Darren Bravo, Sunil Narine, Lendl Simmons, Khary Pierre, Tion Webster and Akeal Hosein in the TKR squad.Wicketkeeper/batsman Denesh Ramdin has not been retained.TKR said in its statement Tuesday that international retentions and signings will be announced at a later date.